Hmt Blog

temp-post-image

by Melissa Pilon, Listing Manager

Read more

by Matt Barry, Residential Specialist

Over the past two years, I have embarked on a journey that has led me down a path of having spoken with over 20,000 people in our South Bay community. My goal? To speak to at least 50 NEW people a day. This has taught me two major lessons that I would like to share with you.

Lesson one: The intricacies of communication. Communication is one key thing that has propelled humans forward. From the moment we are born, communication begins between the surrounding world and us. You may think, when I say communication, I am talking about language and words specifically. In reality, words are just 7% of how we communicate with each other. The other 93% is a combination of body language/physiology (55%) and tona...

Read more

temp-post-image

Read more

by Marie Hoffman, Team Owner

The saying from Ben Franklin goes “…nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes”. Taxes are paid from our first paycheck to when we purchase or sell almost anything; we don’t need to plan it. Estate planning, which can consist of items such as a will, advanced health care directive/durable power of attorney for health care, and/or a pet trust, can cause us to feel uncomfortable. We don’t wake up on a given day and think, well, today I’m going to contemplate my death or incapacity and the impact it will have on the people, animals, possessions, and charities in my life. Most of us would rather plan a vacation, have a glass of wine, or for that matter, go to the...

Read more

temp-post-image

Read more

temp-post-image

Read more

temp-post-image

by Sue Murphy, Team Owner

Read more

temp-post-image

by Doug Smith, Stratis Financial
Read more

temp-post-image

By Doug Smith

Read more

temp-post-image

Read more

Contact